Have you heard about Lipsense? Wondering if it lives up to all the hype? I’ve been wearing Lipsense for over two weeks now so I’ll let you know the truth behind this Senegence product.
Lipsense highly recommends that you buy a starter kit ($55) when you make your first purchase. The kit includes one color, one gloss, and one oops remover. As suggested by Senegence, you coat your lips in 3 thin layers of lip color and then top it with gloss to seal the color in and to moisturize your lips. While this seems a little pricey, it’s quite comparable to other high end lip brands, and the color really does last all day long.
- It really does last all day long (I eat 3 meals a day and do not reapply one time- at bedtime all my color is still on my lips)
- You can combine colors to create new shades. Bang for you buck – while Lipsense is a little bit pricey, you can get so many new shades by layering your colors in different orders
- My lips have never felt healthier! Lipsense helps rid your lips of wax and lead (eww!) from other chapsticks and lip glosses
- Lipsense is 100% natural, vegan, GMO free, gluten free, FDA approved, lead free, wax free, and is never tested on animals. (Think about how much lip color you swallow in your lifetime, glad my lip color is all natural)
- Compliments- the compliments on my lip color truly never stop coming!
- Lipsense is slightly pricey, but when compared to other name brands, it is the same cost per ml and lasts much longer than a typical tube of lipstick
- You have to order through a distributor- while I love my distributor I do wish I could just go to the store and purchase the color whenever I wanted; however, most distributors offer discounts!
- Color variation- due to different PH levels Lipsense colors look different on everybody. Do your research- google different colors on women with similar hair and complexion to your own so that you get a color that will flatter you
- I highly recommend Lipsense, I don’t plan on ever going back to other lip products. It last 18+ hours, has a variety of colors, and my lips have never been healthier.
[Senegence in no way influenced this post. I have not received money or free product for this review. All opinions are my own]
Some of my favorites:
Cocoa x2 Cappucino x1
RoseberryAll my colors- so many possibilities!
The group of women involved with Lipsense are called SeneSisters. This could not be a more accurate term. I have met so many amazing friends through this product. It is such a caring, loving atmosphere of women all trying to help one another through their shared love of this product. The distributors truly go above and beyond to help make your purchasing experience positive and fun!
Proverbs 18:24 “A man of many companions may come to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.”
Have a blessed weekend!