What are Jamberry nail wraps? Jamberry nail wraps are a way to add color or design to your nails at home. They promise to stay on for up to two weeks and offer up to 4 sets of nail per nail design sheets.
- Jamberry nail wraps stay on much longer than nail polish. (regular nail polish usually chips within a day or two for me) Wraps will last me at least one week.
- Jamberry nails wraps come in a multitude of designs and colors (I can always find a color or design for my mood or the season)
- I’m not sure I save any money as opposed to going to the nail salon. Between the price of the wraps and shipping costs, I don’t really end up saving money
- It is time consuming- even after getting the hang of applying the nails, it still takes between 30-45 minutes to properly apply the nails
- The sheet of nail designs does not go nearly as far as promised (i do not use on toes) If you use a wrap that is too big for you nail, it will come off. That being said, I have to use the very smallest sizes nails to fit my finger nails properly. To use all the wraps the company suggests would require all kinds of trimming and take far too much time in my opinion.
For a certain event or in my spare time, I love playing around with Jamberry nail wraps. I will not be using them all time though. It’s too time consuming and I would rather go get them done at the salon for the amount of money they end up costing. Jamberry nails are fun to use in place of everyday polish, if you lack hand eye coordination, like me, necessary for painting one’s nails!
Being home sick this week, I’ve turned to this bible verse:
“So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” -Isaiah 41:10
It is so comforting to know that even when I do not feel well, or feel confident in my day to day tasks, God is there for me and will give me strength. There is always a higher power watching over me and offering aid if I only ask.
Have a blessed week friends!