I’ve rounded up some of my favorite things from the Nordstrom half yearly sale. There’s shoes, accessories and tops, and at such great prices. Links are below!
1. Sam Edelman Leopard Verona Espadrilles: $31.46
How cute are these?! Leopard print and espadrilles are the perfect combination. These will be adorable this summer and into the fall.
2. Toms Denim Open Toe Espadrilles: $38.37
I’ve been wanting a pair of denim shoes but couldn’t find the right fit. These espadrilles have my heart- and they have an open toe, perfect for summer!
3. Jessica Simpson Gadeena Wrap Sandal: $46.90
OMG! These are the cutest black heels I’ve seen in awhile. They’ll be perfect to pair with a summer dress for an evening out and then transition into the fall.
4. David and Young Leopard Print Kimono: $12.49
This kimono is too cute. It’s leopard print and has the cutest fringe. It would be a cute addition to a summer outfit or it could double as a pool cover up.
5. BP Ruffle off the Shoulder Top: $20.98
This top meets all of this summers top trends. I love the flowy nature of the top and the color is adorable.
6. Chloe and Katie Babydoll Striped Shirt: $23.40
I am loving the flowy top trend right now. This shirt is so airy and would be adorable paired with white jeans on a summer day.
7. Kate Spade Camel Case: $30.15
How cute is this iPhone case?! It just might be making its way into my collection.
8. Nordstrom Pick Me Tote: $29.40
I am swooning over this straw Tote. It is adorable for summer.
9. Street Level Convertible Crossbody: $31.20
This is the perfect summer accessory. I love every detail.
Because we could all use a little more love these days…
“Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.” – 1 Thesallonions 5:11
Have a blessed week friends!